Exhibition organisation is under way and members will receive all information by email in good time. The very successful box frame exhibit will be taking place again, information below.
Box frames 2019
Thank you for your interest in participating in the PACS Exhibition 2019 Box Frame display
2019 theme Window on the World
Cost of entry – including frame £5
Cost of entry – re-using frame £2
Selling price for all works £35
Commission on sales 20%
As last year, the frames are small box frames, inside measurement 8” x 8” (20 x 20 cms), and an internal depth of just over ½ inch (15mm). They will be supplied in plain wood, and artists may leave the wood plain, or finish it in any way they wish (polish, varnish, paint etc). The frames are supplied with glass, but this may be removed (easily) if unglazed is preferred.
How will it work in 2019?
- Frames can be purchased from PACS (please contact Mike Wallace – details below), or last year’s frames can be re-used
- If you are purchasing new frames, this will include your entry fee.
- Maximum 4 frames per member
- The only hanging device will be the small “ring” on the frame; any other device/method will not be accepted at hand in
- If there are too many frames to hang at the start, spares will be retained to replace those sold. Every artist will be guaranteed at least one piece hanging at the start of the exhibition
- Frames can be finished in any way chosen by the artist
- Work will be hung in the Festival Hall foyer (as in 2018)
- Sold work will be removed immediately, and replaced (if there are enough) with an unsold item
- Items will need to be included on the PACS Exhibition entry form but will not count against the total number of entries
- If you are planning to re-use frames from last year, you must register this with Mike Wallace, and payment is to be made direct to him. For payment details contact Mike.
- Mike will keep a full record of all monies and account o the PACS Treasurer
To contact Mike, or purchase frames, or if you have any questions, contact Mike Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org 01730 233718