If you are interested in joining PACS please fill out your details in the form below and our membership secretary will post an application form to you. You must live within a 10 mile radius of Petersfield to become a member.
PACS is run by a committee made up of volunteer members and depends entirely on these contributions of time and effort to keep going. All exhibiting members have to contribute their time in some way at the summer exhibition and a large proportion of members help in many roles throughout the year.
For all other enquiries please use the general contact form.
Membership costs £25 per annum for adults and £12.50 for Under 21s. Membership gives :-
- Free entry to monthly meetings which include demonstrations and lectures
- Reduced fees for workshops
- Free outdoor painting events
- Opportunity to display and sell art work at the main annual exhibition at Petersfield Festival Hall. Note – the Society has a ‘no selection’ policy for these events, so members choose their own exhibits. Full membership fees must be paid by 31 May to qualify to enter work in the exhibition.
- Discounted art material and services from local suppliers.
- Three newsletters per year.
- Occasional social events.
Subscriptions are due on 1st January each year. You can pay by
- Cheque made payable to PACS to be sent to the Membership Secretary.
- Standing order – mandates are available from the Membership Secretary
Please note that reminders to pay your subscription will NOT be sent. Subscriptions unpaid by 1st February will incur a re-joining fee of £12.50 (subject to availability).